- Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians/Physicians Assistants
- Reproductive Health Specialists
Provide accessible form of allopathic/osteopathic care
Integrate care for patients
Cultivating Cultural Humility
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
- Ability to administer services
- Ability to work with diverse populations and service providers
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to work with computers and possess good time management skills.
•Duly licensed physician in your respective state.
•Sufficient knowledge and expertise to competently provide care in accordance with the applicable standard of practice.
•Carry professional liability insurance issued by an insurance company or trust licensed or otherwise qualified to issue coverage in your respective state.
•Agree to Resilient Wellness Bylaws.
•Current DEA license.